Monday, July 6, 2009

Tumblr App Make Blackberry Blogging Easy


This is great news. Although it may not be new to some of you out there as the application is a little on the older side. I have personally never seen this application before and I have to say, I really wish I had of known about it before.

A lot of you may have personal blogs that you maintain. A lot of you may run those blogs on Tumblr and while Tumblr does make it rather easy to post items from mobile devices with their blog integration anything that makes that type of stuff easier is always awesome. Hippocamp has made a Tumblr application available for BlackBerry devices where in which you can create, edit and post direct to your Tumblr blog all from your BlackBerry Smartphone.

Now over that past day I have tested the application and I have to say it's genius how well it works. It's free, it's been regularly updated and the developer has much more in store for the application such as video and audio upload capability in forthcoming versions. If you have a Tumblr account check it out. Now, Wordpress - can we get that application you have been promising us? Because in the meantime I have been using ScreamingToasters-Wicked Wordpress App For BlackBerry ;)

article source: http://crackberry.com/excellent-tumblr-blogging-application-blackberry-devices